Wooly Long Sleeve Bodysuit - Spa Rose
Wonderful and soft body made of soft merino wool that does not scratch. Perfect as a body or as an inner layer when it is cold. Wool is heat-regulating and has the ability to stay dry and warm as wool transports sweat away from the body. The body has snap-buttons at the neck opening and at the bottom which makes changing clothes easier and more comfortable for your child. Naturetexx® Plasma is an environment and organic alternative to the other chlorine based, chemical treatments of wool. The Naturetexx® plasma treatment makes the wool washable and ensures the wools natural quality and durability. The process is driven by renewable energy, and for that reason, it makes sense for our brand.
- The product is Naturetexx® Plasma- & GOTS Organic-certified.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification means that the cotton /wool are certified organic and that all stages through the processes as coloration, knitting and sewing are with consideration for the environment.
- No harmful Chemicals
- No super-wash (harmful treatment of the wool product)
- A fair treatment of workers
- Happy sheeps
- No sheep have to suffer mulesing or sheep dips with toxic chemicals
- Animals are kept in a manner appropriate to their species and according to approved organic farming standard.
- Wool clothing does not need washing as often as other materials, because of its self-cleaning qualities.
- However, children’s wear often get stained and dirty and requires washing occasionally.
- All our wool products are machine washable at 30 degrees on wool setting and low-speed centrifugation.
- Always use a wash detergent especially made for wool products.
- Can be steamed or ironed at low temperature.