olli Booster Seat - Thunder
Portable LATCHING Booster
As a parent, you’ll appreciate that Olli belt-positioning backless booster has earned industry awards. But we have an even tougher audience to please: 6-to 12-year-olds who won’t settle for ugly or uncool. With a carrying strap and a quick-release system, Olli gives kids the freedom to carry their own ride wherever they go – from your car to a taxi or even a plane. The Olli is different: it's built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
What sets olli apart?
- Raises your child 10 cm/4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
The Comfort-Cube is Comprised of of:
- Metal substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
Child Height, Weight and Age
- Height 40–57 in.
- Weight 40–120 lb
- Minimum Age 4+ years