Baby Rocker LEVO Baby Rocker In Beech With Hibiscus Cushion
*Ships in 7-10 business days + transit time to customer.
An indispensable item from birth to around 7 months, the LEVO can be integrated perfectly into your interior.
Its multi-plywood beech design and look does not resemble any ordinary baby furniture. Its natural swing adapts to the movements of the child, and all so soft.
The LEVO seat is now adjustable thanks to pressures and allows the harness to be positioned in two different positions. With its new removable harness, the LEVO turns into a nice rocking chair when the child grows up. This way, our rocker adapts to the child’s rhythm, providing more comfort for many years to come.
Created and manufactured by the eco-responsible brand Le Petit Lucas du Tertre, the 100% cotton Hibiscus fabric is made using Indian printing, weaving and artisanal manufacturing techniques: Frame printing, which works like a stencil. The colour rendering is exceptional and incomparable.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs) according to the EU standard EN12790:2009
- Very easy to assembly with an Allen key provided
- Adjustable seat by means of pressure: two different positions
- Removable harness as the child grows
- LEVO can now be used for up to 7 months with the harness and up to 5 years without the harness
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H38 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H15 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Net weight of the baby rocker : 3,6kg
- Registered design
- Made in EU or Turkey
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% cotton printed using Indian printing, weaving and handicraft techniques., Filling : 100% Polyester
Content of the box:
- 1 Levo beechwood frame (1 frame and 2 legs)
- 1 Hibiscus Le Petit Lucas du Tertre seat (with 4 press studs, 4 rushes and 2 anti-slip pads)
- 1 bag of screws
- 1 user manual