LEVO Baby Rocker In Beech With Hibiscus Cushion
*Ships in 7-10 business days.
An indispensable item from birth to around 7 months, the LEVO can be integrated perfectly into your interior.
Its multi-plywood beech design and look does not resemble any ordinary baby furniture. Its natural swing adapts to the movements of the child, and all so soft.
Created and manufactured by the eco-responsible brand Le Petit Lucas du Tertre, the 100% cotton Hibiscus fabric is made using Indian printing, weaving and artisanal manufacturing techniques: Frame printing, which works like a stencil. The color rendering is exceptional and incomparable.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs)
- EU standard EN12790:2009
- Very easy to assembly
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H38 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H15 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Net weight of the baby rocker : 3,6kg
- Registered design
- Made in EU or Turkey
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% cotton printed using Indian printing, weaving and handicraft techniques., Filling : 100% Polyester
Content of the box:
- 1 Levo beechwood frame (1 frame and 2 legs)
- 1 Hibiscus Le Petit Lucas du Tertre seat (with 4 press studs, 4 rushes and 2 anti-slip pads)
- 1 bag of screws
- 1 user manual