foonf Convertible Car Seat - Ten Year Blue
* Ships in 1-2 weeks + transit time to customer.
Cleanable. Durable. Anti-Microbial.
Clek's Crypton® C-Zero Plus fabric collection is anti-microbial and stain, moisture and odor resistant, making it a popular choice for families on-the-go and life with messy kids. It's also the first and only fabric approved and sanctioned by the EPA as disinfectable.
The mother of all car seats
Foonf is the mother of all car seats, designed for both revolutionary forward-facing safety performance and extended rear-facing use allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with Clek’s most advanced safety features, including the patented REACT energy management system, a steel anti-rebound bar, rigid-LATCH for an effortlessly secure installation, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Foonf’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
Safety Features That Matter
- Extended Rear-Facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat.
- Built Like a Tank: Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Effortless Installation: Rigid-LATCH allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you'd swear its part of your vehicle.
What sets foonf apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Comes standard with both the anti-rebound bar and rear-facing wedge.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Child Height, Weight and Age:
- Height 25–43 in.
- Weight 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Height 30–49 in.
- Weight 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)