fllo Convertible Car Seat - Mammoth
The Mammoth Collection
Providing the best protection isn't just about offering leading-edge safety features. It's about doing everything we can to ensure the well-being of kids riding in our seats. Our Mammoth Collection is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified and features an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
What are the Benefits of Merino Wool?
Naturally Flame Resistant
Wool has an innately high ignition and melting point, which makes it a great naturally flame-retardant alternative to synthetic fabrics, without the need for any chemical treatments.
Oh So Breathable
Merino wool is known for its excellent moisture vapour absorption. This means that it offers improved airflow throughout the fabric, for a more comfortable and less sweaty kid!
Cool When Warm, Warm When Cool
Did you know that wool reacts to changes in body temperature? That means it will help keep your little one cool and comfy when it's hot out, and warm and cozy when it's not.
Stain and Odor Resistant
Wool has unique properties that allow it to trap odour-causing bacteria and sweat molecules, only releasing them when washed. The presence of lanolin and keratin in its fibre help prevent stains from being absorbed.
Soft to the Touch
Hands up if you automatically think 'itchy sweater' when you hear "wool". Well, that's not the case with Merino wool. Its fibres are much finer, giving it a texture that's luxuriously soft to the touch.
Merino wool is a natural material that has hypoallergenic properties, which means it's a great alternative for children with sensitive skin or allergies to other fabrics.
What is TENCEL®?
TENCEL® is a natural cellulose, 100% plant-origin fiber that's manufactured from renewable materials. TENCEL® is naturally soft, supple and breathable, with moisture absorbing properties that pair perfectly with wool.
The Compact Convertible Car Seat
Fllo is one of the safest narrow car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any flame retardants. Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Safety Features That Matter
- Extended Rear-Facing - Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar - Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System - Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) - Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
What sets fllo apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Child Height, Weight and Age:
- Height 25–43 in.
- Weight 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Height 30–49 in.
- Weight 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)