- Maneuverable, mobile and adaptive, the Cruiser can be pushed or pulled or pulled alongside, so you can blaze your own trail
- Suitable for kids ages 0-5 years old and beyond; each seat holds kids up to 55 lbs. and up to 45 in. tall
- 2 built-in, vented seats with 3-point harnesses offer toddlers secure comfort; each seat has a built-in trinket/snack well and a collapsible footwell for ergonomic seating
- Removable snack tray has 2 built-in cup holders; webbed pockets on sides hold necessities
- Front swivel wheels with suspension supply maneuverability and a smooth ride
- Knobby rear tires are larger than front tires to deliver all-terrain utility and comfort; rear wheel fenders stop mud and water spray on wet days
- One-touch brake aids stopping
- Height handle adjusts for different parent heights; lockable handle allows pushing
- Precision engineered all-terrain suspension, frame and tires; low-friction bearings
- Airplane-grade aluminum delivers strength and longevity
- Easy folding design and quick-release wheels allow compact storage; stands upright when folded
- At the end of a busy day, Veer can easily be hosed off so it's ready for the next adventure
- Optional accessories: additional cup holders (fits 6), foldable rear storage basket, infant car seat adapter, extendable sun canopies, and toddler comfort seat (not included)
- Optional travel bag makes it a breeze to check at your departure gate as you would a regular stroller (not included)
- Optional Nap system converts wagon into a bassinet (not included)
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA certified
- Includes: Cruiser, 2 Cup Holders, Snack and Drink Tray
- Hose-Washable, Drip-Dry
- Approx. weight: 32.5 lbs
- Dimensions: body (in use) 37" l x 20" w x 25"h; body (folded) 37"l x 20"w x 14"h
We believe in family access to open spaces.
In open ended excursions.
And in the open minds that result from them.
We don’t advocate for any particular latitude or longitude.
Rather we humbly suggest a nod to a place we believe exists deep within children.
A place where primal instincts and tactile explorations intersect to create something even more original:
The individual they are destined to become.
It’s a place with a little less structure.
Where learning just happens.
Any place where the Earth is a child’s touchscreen.
Where drag and drop was invented.
Where boundaries are unwound.
We invite you to become a Veer family.
And re-learn what you probably already know:
Beyond structure exists fresh air, open skies, dirty hands, skinned knees, muddy toes and sheer, unbridled spontaneity.
We call this place “The Wild”.