Mini Cup - Pewter
Once your child has mastered the skill of drinking from the Tiny Cup, they are ready to drink more ounces of liquid at mealtime. That’s right – your child has graduated to the Mini Cup! Open cup drinking is important, as it supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps your toddler build a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
- Portion Size: 4oz.
- Soft silicone protects toddler's developing gums + teeth.
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful.
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking.
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance.
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids.
- Made from high quality silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- 2.5" L x 2.5" W x 3.1" H.
- Suitable for children ages 12 months & up.