fllo Convertible Car Seat - Prince
* Ships in 1-2 weeks + transit time to customer
Cleanable. Durable. Anti-Microbial.
Clek's Crypton® C-Zero Plus fabric collection is anti-microbial and stain, moisture and odor resistant, making it a popular choice for families on-the-go and life with messy kids. It's also the first and only fabric approved and sanctioned by the EPA as disinfectable.
The Compact Convertible Car Seat
Fllo is one of the safest narrow car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any flame retardants. Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Safety Features That Matter
- Extended Rear-Facing - Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar - Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System - Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) - Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
What sets fllo apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Child Height, Weight and Age:
- Height 25–43 in.
- Weight 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Height 30–49 in.
- Weight 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)