Blanket 212 Evolution - Teddy Appliqué
The sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 evolution® Teddy keeps little ones toasty and chic from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a luxe 3000MM water-repellent outer shell and teddy appliqué details, poly insulation, and a super soft plush lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions and in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- 2 side pockets
- 3000MM water repellent outer shell with soft teddy appliqué
- Ultra-soft premium insulation
- Soft plush lining
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Machine washable
6-9M with no extension L:38" W:17"
9-18M with one extension L:43" W:17"
18M-4T with both extensions L:48" W:17"
*Shell color varies on light.
Shell Base: Polyester 50%, Nylon 9%, Shell Trim: Polyester 100%, Lining: Polyester 100%, Filling: Polyester 100%
GEAR - Stroller, Car Seat
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all teddy products, please turn inside out during washing. You may tumble dry with low heat setting.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.